Although my husband & i are many years away from retirement. I have started to look at some beautiful spots that might be the BEST places for us to retire !! This blog post will include 5 Sweet Spots that i like & i think you should check out!
These 5 wonderful places that i will be sharing with you are, Talking Rock in Prescott Arizona, Mariposa in Rio Rancho New Mexico, Marble Falls outside of Austin Texas, St. George, Utah & Portland, Or. All of these places are well rounded, they have charm and are great for anyone to live!
1. Talking Point, Prescott, AZ is beautiful ! There are beautiful homes there. Leisure activities,
many museums to visit, kid friendly places for visitors and a ton of historical sites to see.
2. Mariposa in Rio Rancho New Mexico has beautiful homes. There are parks and great places to hike. Wonderful museums to visit. The beautiful Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument is there and many other historical sites.
3. Marble Falls, Texas is a beautiful city. There are great parks. One that i especially loved was Lakeside Park. There is great dining & hiking. Shaffer Bend Recreation Area is near and it is a great place to relax and explore.
4. St. George, Utah is so pretty! The red rock is just gorgeous.
You can explore Zions National Park and see all of the the Red Rock. They have mild weather in the winter and a warmer summer. Great golfing areas, beautiful homes, hiking, great places to eat, family friendly parks & a ton of historical sites.
5. Portland, Or is a well-rounded area. This town has great shops, events, museums and art galleries.
Wilderness is also close by. Which is so great! Two mountain ranges for you to explore and hike.
All of these places are well rounded, beautiful and are great for anyone to live!
XOXO- Andrea Maya