Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Dre's Chicken Cesar Salad

Dre's Chicken Cesar Salad

I love summer salads!! 
I made this for a family dinner this past weekend and it was perfect! Hope you all enjoy it!! 


Ingredients::

1 bag of spinach 
1 bag if romaine lettuce
1 pack of 4-6 thin chicken breasts cooked and chopped into bite size pieces 
1 - 2 table spoons olive oil 
Johnny's season salt 
Sea salt, pepper and garlic powder
1 container of cherry tomatoes
2 avocados sliced 
Fresh Parmesan cheese 
2-4 hard boiled eggs sliced 
1 bag of croutons - I serve these on the side 
1 Cardinis Cesar salad dressing or whatever dressing you like. I had out all types to accommodate everyone's taste buds.

Instructions ::

Heat pan on medium and add Olive oil. 
Season chicken with all seasoning listed. I season both sides of chicken.  When oil is hot, add chicken and cook 10 mins on each side or until done . I like to put the lid on after the chicken is almost cooked. That way it stays moist and creates a little juice with the chicken.
Set aside chicken & juices. Once cooled chop into bite size pieces.
Layer spinach and Romaine lettuce in a big bowl.
Add sliced avocados, cherry tomatoes, fresh Parmesan cheese, chicken & sliced eggs.
Serve croutons on the side and dressings.


Here is the link to the yummy caesar dressing I bought. I found it at walmart. We loved it! 
This Johnny's season salt is amazing. I use it in tons of dishes I cook and everyone loves it. You can find it on the link below, or Costco in a big bottle and Walmart. 

http://www.cardinissaladdressing.com
http://johnnysfinefoods.com





 

No comments:

Post a Comment