Thursday, June 22, 2017

Ivory Clasp


Ivory Clasp is one of the best things to ever happen to me haha. If you know me, you know I love, love purses! They are my jam!! Soooo I was so excited to find Ivory clasp! It seriously is my favorite subscription box! 
A little more about the fab Ivory Clasp!! Ivory Clasp is a handbag subscription service that sends subscribers on trend, in season, brand new handbags straight to their door! How amazing is that?? Just for $45 you will receive a handbag that perfectly fits your style! They have three subscription choices that you can pick from: 
1.Monthly ($45 every month and you receive a handbag once a month)
2. Bi-monthly ($45 every other month and you receive a handbag once every 2 months) 3. Quarterly ($45 every 3 months OR pre-paid for the year - you receive one handbag every 3 months) Shipping is always free within the United States. Not in the US? No problem. They will still ship to you! Just email them to figure it out!? So amazing right??! 

I love that each handbag is personally selected for you by our stylists. Yes, they actually style you! You take a short quiz when you sign up with Ivory clasp. They take the time to look into your style quiz and choose the bag that fits you perfectly! If you ever receive a handbag you feel does not match you perfectly, they offer free returns! I love that so much. Just send a email to support@ivoryclasp.com!! 
The style quiz is one of the most important parts of the Ivory Clasp subscription. Without it, they are lost! Soooo make sure you take it to find the perfect items for you!! 
Head over to this link below to try out Ivory Clasp!
You will love it. Use code 
 STARTIC to get 20% OFF!!! 
Here are a few of my beautiful bags ! I love them. All are great quality! 

Xoxo ,

Andrea Maya 

Purses-- Ivory Clasp  
Dress -- Poppy & Dot
Shoes --
 Toms Boots http://www.toms.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment