Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Back to school with Skechers


We have been in our Back to school phase for about 5 weeks now! It's been so busy & crazy! For myself I am still trying to learn the balance. Both boys are in school and both parents working. 
I always love to do fun things and just because we are in school doesn't mean we do less. Haha I just figure out a way to do it all. But, this year for some reason balance is something I am struggling with. I will find my happy medium soon! 



This year I have partnered with skecher's to bring you these cute back to school Emjoi shoes!! 
 My boys are in love with them! They loved the #emojimovie SOO much that they love everything #emoji !! 😍💙🍟🍕!! They were so excited when I showed them their NEW school shoes !! Thanks to @skechers for making such FUN emoji shoes!! We headed out for a fun park date and some yummy french fries to pair with these super cool emoji shoes! These cute shoes come in all sizes. Check them out below. 







*I have partnered with Skechers to bring you these cool shoes. All of the shoes features are from the Skechers brand. All opinions are my own. 

xoxo,
Andrea Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment