This weekend we did some fun Holiday Baking. We made cute Rudolph noses and my boys loved it. I love these little treats because you can make them for any holiday and just change the colors. So fun!! Plus anything kid approved in our house is a must! I love letting my boys help cook, bake etc! It helps them learn new things and helps us create amazing memories. I love it.
By : Andrea Correa
1 (10 ounce) bag waffle shaped pretzels
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Place pretzels on parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Unwrap 1 Hershey's Kiss or Hugs for each pretzel and place on top.
- Bake 4-6 minutes until Kisses or Hugs are soft.
- Remove from oven and press one coloured M&M into each Kiss or Hugs-- We used Red for all the Rudolph noses.
- Allow to cool -- I like to put them in the fridge or freezer to help cool and set.