Sunday, October 30, 2016
Sunday, October 23, 2016
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday!! These cute kids had a fun pre Halloween party early this month. We had tons of treats, fun music and best friends. We made HALLOWEEN Mini Rice Krispies!! They were so yummy and fun. It's so much less work for us Moms 😉 & the littles LOVE it!! 🎃👻 I love creating fun parties & activities for my kids. It allows me to be creative and plan, it gives them something fun to do, invite friends over and create memories that will last forever.
What you need : Prepackaged Rice Krispie's.
Halloween frosting, 4-6 different candies, Halloween Sprinkles & cutlery ! 👻🎃
All my items came from Target.
#azblogger #halloween #halloweentreats #cutestkids #igkids #target #momlife #fun #ldsmoms #azmoms #azlife #besties #halloweenpartyideas #kidapproved #treats #blogger #momblogger #diy #correamommypartytime #kidfun #myfav #holidayfun #holiday
Monday, October 3, 2016
Mexican shredded Chicken
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, depending on how much meat you want (4-6 halves or 2-3 full breasts, to avoid confusion)
- 1 can salsa of your choice (any salsa you want.) I use a mild pace one.
- 1 packet taco seasoning-- I get a gluten free one from Walmart (or 1 ½ - 2 tbsp of your own .
- Place everything in the crock pot and mix it up good so that the chicken is coated in the salsa/spices.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours.
- Use a fork to shred the chicken (it should do so easily).
- Assemble - Tacos, Nachos or Salads. Enjoy !!
We love this Easy chicken! We use it for Chicken nachos, Chicken tacos, chicken burritos or Mexican chicken salads!! So many choices. It makes great leftovers .
** Side items you might need to complete this chicken with meals above-- corn tortillas, flour tortillas, shredded lettuce, cherry tomatoes, guacamole, tortilla chips, shredded cheese, beans - black or refried, sour cream & corn.