Monday, December 19, 2016

Rudolph Noses



This weekend we did some fun Holiday Baking. We made cute Rudolph noses and my boys loved it. I love these little treats because you can make them for any holiday and just change the colors. So fun!! Plus anything kid approved in our house is a must! I love letting my boys help cook, bake etc! It helps them learn new things and helps us create amazing memories. I love it.





My cute helpers


Rudolph Noses
By : Andrea Correa



1 (10 ounce) bag waffle shaped pretzels
1 (10 ounce) bag Hershey chocolate kisses & 1 (10 ounce) bag Hershey Hugs
1 (10 ounce) bag red and green M&M's

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
  2. Place pretzels on parchment covered cookie sheet.
  3. Unwrap 1 Hershey's Kiss or Hugs for each pretzel and place on top.
  4. Bake 4-6 minutes until Kisses or Hugs are soft.
  5. Remove from oven and press one coloured M&M into each Kiss or Hugs-- We used Red for all the Rudolph noses.
  6. Allow to cool -- I like to put them in the fridge or freezer to help cool and set.
  7. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment