Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Love your guts

This year i have made it a goal to become a better me. To take care of myself and put myself first. It has been a hard goal for myself and i have had a lot of ups and downs. But one thing i have been doing for myself that is helping me feel better, is taking a Probiotic. I have been taking it in a pill form and in a Wai drink mix. I take it my pill version everyday and i love it. I use my Wai drink mixes every few days and it also helps me with my water intake. I have been using products from Silver Fern. I have been using them for about a month and its been great! I love them! You can find them here along with other great items! 

https://www.silverfernbrand.com/collections/probiotics


Here are some FUN facts on WHY i love these items products!?? 
WAI DRINKS FUN FACTS --- 
  • Encourages healthy fat metabolism
  • Helps with Immunity support
  • Supports healthy digestion  - This is a big one for me! I need all the extra help with my digestion! 
  • 5 billion CFU probiotic blend
  • Ability to produce 12 strong antibiotics to fight opportunistic and harmful bacteria
  • 100% survivability
  • Natural
  • Reduces hunger - Love this one! 
  • Reduces gas  bloating
  • Six tantalizing flavors -- They taste like summer time!! 
  • No added SUGAR! 
Probiotics 
  • Improves digestion & food tolerance
  • Reduces gas, bloating and digestive discomfort
  • Aids in recovery of the flora after antibiotic use
  • Supports nutrient absorption
  • Reduces inflammation
  • Improves favorable immune response and supports the reduction of allergies and asthma
  • Improves regularity of bowel movements
  • Acidifies the digestive tract to support the growth of good bacteria
  • Makes my tummy feel better 









Love these drink mixes!! They are so great! Its a great way to flavor your water and get added pre & probiotics into your body! All good things for my body!! 


Do you take probiotics?? Let me know what you use and what you like or don't like?? Why you take them or why you dont?? 


xoxo, Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment