Monday, May 8, 2017

OogieBear

Recently I have been able to do some reviews for a few new, & awesome baby / kid products. The first one that I am going to talk about this month is the oogiebear ! You are probably asking yourself what is a Oogiebear??! I said the same thing ? Haha a Oogiebear has a loop end that’s great for sticky, rubbery boogers, and a scoop end for safely removing the dried ones. oogiebear is perfect for little ears too. It’s made of soft, grippy rubber that’s easy to hold. Isn't that pretty amazing?? I think so. 

I love that it is a bear head’s design. That just makes it super cute!  The design prevents the oogiebear from going too far into baby’s nose and ears. Your baby / child will breathe easier and so will you. I love that. I always worry about things going to far in my babies / kids nose or ears. 
All in all this product was great for us. Especially during allergy season. Noah, Noah has allergies so bad and always has those stubborn boogies i cant seem to get. 
Here is a photo of the oogiebear! Make sure you check out the link here as well and grab one for you and your cute babies !! 





No comments:

Post a Comment