Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Halloween

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday!! These cute kids had a fun pre Halloween party early this month. We had tons of treats, fun music and best friends. We made HALLOWEEN Mini Rice Krispies!! They were so yummy and fun. It's so much less work for us Moms 😉 & the littles LOVE it!! 🎃👻 I love creating fun parties & activities for my kids. It allows me to be creative and plan, it gives them something fun to do, invite friends over and create memories that will last forever. 

.

.

.

.

.

What you need : Prepackaged Rice Krispie's. 

Halloween frosting, 4-6 different candies, Halloween Sprinkles & cutlery ! 👻🎃

All my items came from Target.



.

.

.

.

.

#azblogger #halloween #halloweentreats #cutestkids #igkids #target #momlife #fun #ldsmoms #azmoms #azlife #besties #halloweenpartyideas #kidapproved #treats #blogger #momblogger #diy #correamommypartytime #kidfun #myfav #holidayfun #holiday 

📸: @melanieb_3 

No comments:

Post a Comment