Let me know how you like it?!
* Square-shaped pretzels or circle *Hershey 's Kisses Hugs & milk chocolate kisses
* candy corn- big bag.
* Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
* Line baking sheet with parchment paper . Align pretzels on the sheet. Unwrap Hugs / kisses and place one on each pretzel. Stick in the oven until the hug begins to melt down. Mine takes about 4 -6 minutes.
* While the Hugs & kisses are melting in the oven, get your candy corn ready because you will have to move quickly once the pretzels are out of the oven.
* Remove pretzel hugs from oven and gently press a candy corn down on each one. The Hug/kisses should flatten out when you press the candy corn on it. If it is not flattening out, place the pretzel hugs back in the oven for 30 more seconds. Mine are half and half. I had little helpers. They don't have to be perfect. * Let the pretzel hugs cool completely and let the chocolate set for about 10 minutes in the refrigerator. Then they are complete. These are a great make ahead treat: make them 1-3 days before you need them and store covered in the refrigerator. My kids loved helping make them and loved eating them even more!
#azblogger #foodie #halloweentreats #halloween #kidapproved #fun #correamommycooks #correamommypartytime #foodieblogger #momlife #foodiekids #favorite #candycorn #recipes #candycorntreats