Mexican shredded Chicken
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, depending on how much meat you want (4-6 halves or 2-3 full breasts, to avoid confusion)
- 1 can salsa of your choice (any salsa you want.) I use a mild pace one.
- 1 packet taco seasoning-- I get a gluten free one from Walmart (or 1 ½ - 2 tbsp of your own .
- Place everything in the crock pot and mix it up good so that the chicken is coated in the salsa/spices.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours.
- Use a fork to shred the chicken (it should do so easily).
- Assemble - Tacos, Nachos or Salads. Enjoy !!
We love this Easy chicken! We use it for Chicken nachos, Chicken tacos, chicken burritos or Mexican chicken salads!! So many choices. It makes great leftovers .
** Side items you might need to complete this chicken with meals above-- corn tortillas, flour tortillas, shredded lettuce, cherry tomatoes, guacamole, tortilla chips, shredded cheese, beans - black or refried, sour cream & corn.