Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Favorite Winter Watch



 I am so excited to be sharing with you guys one of my favorite winter accessories. It is the Frankie Dark Sandalwood & slate watch from JORD. Everything about this watch is 
gorgeous, even the packaging.
 This watch is such a
 beautiful women's accesorries
and is 
 one of my current favorite items. I love that i can pair my Women's Jord watch with any of my winter
 outifts. Its been the perfect winter accessory  for me.
I love the light feel, the beautiful colors and the wood band. 
I also love that many of the JORD watches can be unisex. My husband loves all of these watches just like i do. 
This Frankie watch is the perfect fit for a men's watch for him and a women's watch for me. 
So, its fun to be able to find something that fits both of our favorite winter looks.
I am so excited to be hosting a giveaway with them for you guys! One lucky winner will receive a $100 e gift card while all other entrants will receive a $25 e gift card! How amazing is that?? You guys will love these watches. Make sure you enter and tell your besties too! You dont want to miss out on these gorgeous, unqiue watches. They are everyone's favorite.

Click below to be entered into the giveaway!! 


 The contest will close February 12th at
 11:59pm. The $100 and $25 Gift Codes will expire April 30th, 2017.



Giveaway link :

https://www.woodwatches.com/g/correamommydiaries

Visit all of the amazing JORD items here :

  http://www.woodwatches.com/#correamommydiaries

Here is the link to my beautiful watch :
  http://www.woodwatches.com/series//#correamommydiaries





















Widget:

> <!-- JORD WOOD WATCHES ARTICLE WIDGET START -->
> <a id="woodwatches_com_widget_article"  ishidden="1"  title="Watch Gift Ideas">Watch Gift Ideas</a>
> <script src="//www.woodwatches.com/widget-article/correamommydiaries<http://www.woodwatches.com/widget-article/correamommydiaries>"  type="text/javascript"></script>
> <!-- JORD WOOD WATCHES ARTICLE WIDGET END -->

No comments:

Post a Comment