Monday, February 20, 2017

Ootd- Vivaroyalboutique

One thing I love is a cute, pretty & comfortable dress. I love when I find a perfect dress that can be all of those me. Recently I have found a new local boutique here in AZ! It's called Vivaroyalboutique. They have the cutest items. They are cute, comfy and affordable! Who doesn't love that?! 

One of my favorites is this Black & White dress I am wearing in the photos below. 

I love this dress. I used it in a few different ways and it was perfect for all of my looks. First I wore it plain. Just in the black & white. I paired it with black booties. It was great. It's so easy to dress it up or down. I even tied one side and wore it with cute sandals one day! 

Then I did a little Valentine's Date outfit! I added some red & pink to add my Valentine's colors. I wore black booties and a necklace to dress it up a bit! 

It was the perfect. I love that I can make this dress Casual, comfy or dressy ! Make sure you head over to 

https://viva-royal-boutique.myshopify.com or Instagram @vivaroyalboutique to check out all of the fabulous items! You will love them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment