Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thankful

Being an adult is hard. Very hard. Lately I have been dealing with a few things. Things I choose to deal with personally. But I finally am so emotionally exhausted that I decided I needed a priesthood blessing. So Last night I received a blessing that was much needed for my soul. The words that were spoken were just what i needed. After my blessing I felt more at peace then I have in a long time. I am so thankful that I am able to ask for a blessing and have it be so comforting to me. I am truly blessed. Today I found this quote and it was perfect!! It spoke to me. I love it. These are words to live by. Xoxo 

#correamommy #momlife #reallife #lds #ldsquotes #happy #service #serveothers #behappy #lifequotes #wordstoliveby #love #azblogger #helpothers #azlife #positivevibes #positivity #life 💗💗


No comments:

Post a Comment