Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Walmart Grocery Pickup!!

One of my cute friends introduced me to Walmart Grocery Pickup!! I have been using it for the last 3-4 months!! It's been amazing. I even uploaded the App to make it even easier. Sign in, shop, schedule a pick up time and checkout !! It even saves your FAV items to a list. Your Walmart Grocery will call you to confirm your order/pickup time etc. When you arrive call and let them know you are there and they come out and load your groceries. It's Heaven !! I absolutely love it. It saves so much time. Not to mention it's so much easier if you have kids. Check your local Walmart and see if you have it available. You will love it!!! ****Use code REALEASY for $10 off a $50 purchase! Must be a new customer!! walmartgrocerypickup #momlife #busylife #thebest #heaven #walmart #azblogger #correamommy #savetime #azlife #busymoms #lifesaver #myfavs #momfavs #momapproved


No comments:

Post a Comment