Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Correa Halloween 2016


Halloween is over and done. It's crazy how time flies. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love everything about it.

 This year one of my favorite photographers -- Abbie Martinsen took a mini photo shoot of the boys in their Halloween costumes. It was perfect. It was so nice because then I didn't worry so much about getting the perfect picture on Halloween. Because I already had them!!
It was amazing. I will be doing that every year. So much less stress.

This Halloween was so fun. We started out at a Halloween Party at BounceU. It was so fun and the kids partied hard. Cupcakes, fun and friends. Then we headed home to do some Trick-or-Treating. We stopped at a few of our favorites houses. Then we headed off to our Great friends house for a Halloween Party / get together with our group. All of the mamas made different chilies and sides. We ate & chatted. All of the food was so yummy. The kids played and went trick or treating. We partied hard and had the best time. We are very blessed to have such great friends . We all have kids around the same ages and they all love each other. It's the best.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween night!!

Here are some pictures of our cute Pikachu and Spider-Man.






No comments:

Post a Comment