Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Lularoe LOVE



I love fashion. Especially comfortable, fun and bright fashion. The amazing Pamela from
Lularoe picked out the cutest combo for a fall wardrobe for me to share with all of you. I love it!! It's so fun and bright. It fits my personality perfectly. 
The leggings are so soft and comfortable. Easy to wear with a casual top or dress them up.
My fun printed Cassie skirt is perfect for church. I loved paring it with my yellow Irma top and some cute fall booties.
I absolutely love my Irma top. They are so comfy. I love how long they are and the perfect fit. I have the Irma in a few colors and prints. It's a must have for your closest !! 

FUN FACTS about Lularoe::
Lularoe only makes 
2500-5000 items in each print. That is over all the sizes and styles. That means all items are unique!! So if you find a print you love. Grab it. Don't wait. 
 All consultants have a completely different inventory. So you can shop from a few Lularoe girls and never see the same thing twice.
The clothes are ethically made around the world including some from recycled fabrics. Isn't that cool?!! My yellow Irma top is one made from recycled fabrics .

You guys have to check out Pamela's online Facebook group . She has so many cute, fun items. I know you will love it all. 
Plus, I am hosting a giveaway with her for a $100 shop credit in her Facebook group!! 
The giveaway goes from 11mst Thursday through 11am mst Saturday.

Here's the info below. You don't want to miss out !! So hurry over.

Happy Shopping!! Can't wait to see what everyone gets. 
Here are a few photos with my new outfits I love. My cute little Noah helped make these pictures even cuter. 

Xoxo,

Correamommy 
/


Here i am wearing my cute Cassie Skirt with a Irma top. Both items are
so comfy and cute.







This sweet boy melts my heart everyday. 
Fur Vest from Target 
Lularoe clothes from -- LuLaRoe Pamela Buzzard



Flat Lay of all my items 
Toms Booties-- These are the perfect fall shoe. Found at Nordstrom. Similar ones can be
 found listed below.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/womens-toms-boots
Lularoe Cassie Skirt
Lularoe Irma Top
Lularoe Tall & Curvy Leggings




To make your Lularoe outfit comfy and everyday. Just wear your leggings & Irma. Perf.

No comments:

Post a Comment