Pear, Pomegranate, Chicken & Spinach Salad
Time: 20 minutes & Serves : 6
I made this salad the other day for lunch. It was perfect! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. We love pomegranate's in our house!
- * Salad
- * 2/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, toasted-- I used White marcona almonds.
- * 3/4 cup pomegranate arils
- * 3 oz feta cheese, crumble
- * 2 Bartlett pears (firm but ripe), cored and sliced
- * 9 oz baby spinach
- * Grilled chicken breasts
- * Olive oil / salt / pepper/Johnny's seasoning - to cook chicken
- * Dressing
- * 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- * 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- * 1 1/2 Tbsp honey- I used Organic Blue Agave . I get mine at Costco.
- * 1 tsp dijon mustard
- * Salt and pepper, to taste
- * Heat pan with olive oil and season chicken breasts-- salt /pepper - I also use a little Johnny's seasoning.
- * Whisk all dressing ingredients in a bowl to blend well. Place all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing then toss to evenly coat. If you want a quick salad dressing option, I picked up the Bolthouse Farms Honey Mustard. It was great on this salad.
- Serve immediately.
- * Recipe source: adapted with some changes from cooking classy