Chicken Caprese Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Johnny's season salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 4 cups romaine or Italian lettuce blend-- I also add in spinach if I have it.
- 1 or 2 medium tomatoes, diced (I used Roma, vine-ripened or cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups of sliced cucumbers
- 3/4 cup fresh mozzarella (I used the small fresh mozzarella balls and sliced I. half)
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil, chicken, evenly season chicken with salt and pepper, add Johnny's season salt for more flavor and cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked. Set aside and slice.
- Slice all veggies and lettuce .
- Put all lettuce in. I like to layer it and Add tomatoes, mozzarella, cucumber and chicken. Sprinkle with more seasonings for taste.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and olive oil. Toss to combine and serve immediately!!