Monday, September 12, 2016

Best place ever

A few weeks ago Diogo and I took NoahNoah on a breakfast date. We went to Genuine Fresche. They have the best acai bowls, smoothies,
fresh juices and power shakes!! Everything is so fresh and healthy. We all love it. This one is our favorite -- CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER Blend: Strawberry, Peanut Butter, Banana, Acai Sorbet, Chocolate Pea Protein, Water Topped: Granola, Sliced Almonds, Strawberries, Banana, Shaved Dark Chocolate & Honey.
 I wish I could make these amazing bowls at home all the time. I think I will start trying too. If you are ever looking for somewhere fresh and tasty. This is your place. It's kid friendly and it's so cute inside.
Check it out here-- http://genuinefresche.com


Our cute DATE-- MR. Noah 








No comments:

Post a Comment