Friday, September 2, 2016

A Jar Of Drank

This is the best drink ever!! Originally from Lols chicken and waffles. Here is my copy cat!! Let me know how you like it?! 

Blue Raspberry Lemonade Koolaid - DRE'S LoLos copycat . 🍋💙 
Andrea Correa 

2 packs of lemonade koolaid- mix with water and sugar. I added 2 packs of lemonade per the one amount of water and sugar. Then tasted and added more sugar if needed. That way it was stronger. 
Set aside. 
1 big Hawaiian Punch Berry Blue Typhoon Punch, 128 fl oz. 
2 packs of the blue raspberry lemonade. I just dumped these packages into the lemonade that I had made previously and mixed.  Added more sugar and tasted. Then added the Hawaiian Punch to it. Make sure you add a little and taste etc. That way you get a good mix. I also had Diogo and Emily test it. I added 1 1/2 lemons to my sonic ice . I sliced and added them and I squeezed some of them too. Then I added it all together. And tasted again to see that you have the perfect mix. It's super sweet and sugar overload. But sure tasty!! 💙🍋


No comments:

Post a Comment